20 years in the Making and 2 years in the Writing



In 2011, my sister-in-law, NeeCee and I decided to be part of the National Novel Writing Month, also known as NaNoWriMo. We each wrote our own stories and for the month of November. We encouraged each other's writing and ultimately reaching our goal of 50,000 words by the end of November. This resulted in "The Box in the Attic." Before the end of this month, I will finally complete the editing on my little novella and say goodbye to the characters I have learned to love. 

Bringing to life these characters with the written word and then letting them speak, has brought me so much joy. Since 2011, many more characters have developed and they all have adventures they want to share. My goal is that my written work will encourage people, inspire hope, and motivate readers to love, share, and forgive. 


Comments

Popular Posts